REP Iowa (Emerson): Trump 27% Cruz 26% Rubio 22% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 07:22:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  REP Iowa (Emerson): Trump 27% Cruz 26% Rubio 22% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: REP Iowa (Emerson): Trump 27% Cruz 26% Rubio 22%  (Read 2846 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: February 01, 2016, 08:53:22 AM »

Let's face it : Rubio has been within 10 pts of Cruz in all of the 8 latest RCP average polls except Gravis, and in the two latest ones he's within 5 of Cruz and Trump. I guess we can safely assume he is indeed picking up support. Seeing how momentum and its media coverage makes nearly everything in US elections these days, and especially primaries and caucuses, and seeing how Cruz is going downhill, I'd say there are now more chances for Rubio to finish 2d than 3d. Trump, however trending down as well, should still be outside of his league for now.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 09:05:03 AM »

Can't believe this has 18 replies. Are people here really desperate enough that they'll latch onto anything that shows that Trump can lose?
Actually, I think this poll only shows that Cruz may lose, and be replaced as anti-Trump frontrunner by Rubio. I still think these figures end in a Trump win in Iowa. If Rubio overcomes Cruz in Iowa, where evangelicals are a numerous demographic, he should trounce him in NH next week, where they are already basically tied, and evangelicals are much scarcer.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies