WI: Final Marquette poll out today! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:12:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  WI: Final Marquette poll out today! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI: Final Marquette poll out today!  (Read 12771 times)
mypalfish
Rookie

« on: October 29, 2014, 02:50:03 PM »

MU Law poll really tries to nail down the likely voter screen in it's final poll.  

The internals are a really bad for Burke.   She's underwater even among RV's in favorability, while Walker does pretty well.

Walker's job approval is above 50%, too (even among RV's).

I certainly didn't expect this margin, but I was told by someone very, very "in the know" from the Gov's side that they were winning and were tracking a decent margin for a while (I thought it was spin due to the ad disparity).  They leaked out a + 2 number to some people, but that was using the most favorable turnout model for the Dems.  Walker's team spends a ton on polling, and they have a really good lay of the land here.

There was a lot of concern from GOP'ers since Walker even went dark in TV ads for a while on Monday, but I guess it was more from confidence that they could save up for final push.

Saw Mary Burke at the UW game on Sat walking through Union South and you could tell she wasn't a real natural campaigner.  She only went up to the girl working the help desk and shook her hand while ignoring the hundred or so people in the lobby, and that was only after her handler directed her to.  
mypalfish
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 03:06:02 PM »

MULawPoll @MULawPoll  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Among likely voters, it’s 51% fav, 46% unfav for Walker. Most recent polls were 52-46, 52-46, and 50-48. #mulawpoll

Walker’s favorable rating is 48%, unfav 47% among registered in new poll. Three most polls were: 49-45, 47-47, 48-48. #mulawpoll

Among likely voters, 39% fav, 49% unfav on Burke, compared to three most recent polls of 41-39, 40-44, and 44-44. #mulawpoll

38% of registered view Burke favorably, 45% unfavorable. In recent polls, that was 36-35, 36-37, and 40-43. #mulawpoll
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies