Most likely Democratic Nominee to succeed President Obama in 2016? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:26:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Most likely Democratic Nominee to succeed President Obama in 2016? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Most likely Democratic Nominee to succeed President Obama in 2016?  (Read 16979 times)
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: January 01, 2010, 01:08:58 PM »

I'd say New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. BTW, you don't think Hillary is going to run in 2016?

She herself said she wouldn't. (I'm positive that she might change her mind though)

I too say Cuomo would probably be a likely candidate.
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 02:09:35 PM »

Also not sure why Gillibrand is getting so much more press than Kolbuchar.

I'd say it has a lot to do with looks and charisma. 

Although I consider Klobuchar to be a very good senator, to me at least she seems pretty boring both to look at and listen to, in a similar way to John Kerry. Gillibrand on the other hand is one of the better looking Senators, has a strong personality, and is decently charismatic. Now I would never decide who to vote for based on such trivial qualities, but a lot of persons do, and I think that's why Gillibrand is considered a more likely candidate.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies