Is Donald Trump turning into a fascist with each succeeding comment? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:22:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Donald Trump turning into a fascist with each succeeding comment? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Explain your reasoning
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: Is Donald Trump turning into a fascist with each succeeding comment?  (Read 1804 times)
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« on: November 24, 2015, 09:58:50 AM »

Obvious hyperbole needed for the title but seriously how far right can he move before the party just says you're too extreme for us?

He applauded supporters of his for attacking a protester.

He wants a database for Muslim Americans

He wants to build a massive wall.

There are tons of other comments as well, just leaving these here.

Yes for these reasons.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 11:33:38 AM »

Is LibertarianRepublican becoming more and more paranoid and panicky with each post?

When you have a leading Presidential candidate who openly wants me labeled, in a database and watched because if my religion you develop great hatred of Saud person

This isn't paranoia and ShadowyAbyss has a right to feel as he/she does. I'm the first person to support increased surveillance of suspected radicals, but I am against putting every person of a given faith into a database because there are radical elements of all faiths, I am not for punishing the majority of muslims who mind their own business and do not cause harm to anyone just because of a few radicals. Donald Trump is not a real American, nor are his fellow hate-mongers. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies