Are You a DownWithTheLeft conservative? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:35:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Are You a DownWithTheLeft conservative? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are You a DownWithTheLeft conservative?  (Read 9627 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: June 15, 2008, 12:45:45 PM »
« edited: June 15, 2008, 12:47:47 PM by Franzl »

Stopped reading after the first couple of views. I'm pretty sure there is nothing that we agree on.

They are basically a mixture of arrogance and insanity.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 02:30:58 PM »

Stopped reading after the first couple of views. I'm pretty sure there is nothing that we agree on.

They are basically a mixture of arrogance and insanity.
LOL, the idea that one could not find something to agree with me on considering the range of my views is pretty ridiculous.  Although, considering your arrogance and lack of knowledge, I would not expect anything more.

I concede that we might agree on a couple of things, by coincidence, of course, but from different perspectives and with different goals, I would imagine.

Example: Libertarians and liberal Democrats agree that amnesty should be given to illegal immigrants, but for entirely different reasons, I would argue.

Your views, at least the ones you posted, are very far from anything I would consider civilized, intelligent, or even sane.

Advocating the usage of nuclear weapons against countries you don't like, or suggesting that we should torture POWs....where to begin...your basic views contradict the principles upon which our country was built. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies