Nazi kills two on train in Portland (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:37:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Nazi kills two on train in Portland (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nazi kills two on train in Portland  (Read 2149 times)
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« on: May 27, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »

Yeah right, as if the killer expressed any of it.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 03:58:17 PM »

So the more I think of this, the angrier I am.

1. Where is the media? I've only saw this once on my Facebook newsfeed today, and it's a fairly liberal newsfeed at that. I understand if Fox News doesn't want to make their viewership cry by showing this, but everyone else? Come on. If this was a Muslim guy killing several people it would be plastered everywhere.

2. Where are the people who generalize Islam into one Big Bad IdeologyTM? Who paint immigrants and refugees - especially those who are Muslim - not as victims but as monsters? I guess they're too scared to defend their ideology here.

3. I wonder if social media sites will start taking responsibility for any reprehensible content like this on their sites. Right now, both this guy and the Bowie State killer posted on Facebook; is it possible for Facebook to take action like how they're taking action against Facebook Live videos of murders and rapes? Or are they (like the mainstream media) too scared of Trumpsters? And it's not just Facebook; other sites like Reddit should also be careful as to what they're spreading online.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 04:27:33 PM »

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/27/19041594/suspect-in-portland-hate-crime-murders-is-a-known-white-supremacist

Tried to start a riot at pro-Trump rally. Was thrown out by organizers with a baseball bat. This guy should've been on the authorities radar for sure.

But...but...leftists are the violent ones with their "antifa" and all that.

That said, it's disappointing that the authorities haven't intervened earlier, just like they didn't intervene to stop the Manchester bomber.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies