Election 2018 Open Thread - Part 1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:11:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Election 2018 Open Thread - Part 1 (search mode)
Thread note

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Election 2018 Open Thread - Part 1  (Read 209987 times)
Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -4.00

« on: November 08, 2018, 09:00:30 PM »

If Democrats manage to take the Arizona senate seat and all of the outstanding California congressional districts...then I would say they had a very good midterm overall.  It certainly wasn't perfect and I probably wouldn't even call it a wave, but I would still be happy with the results.

I would definitely feel better. I would consider it a splash or a ripple. But even if I end up feeling that way, remembering Florida will happen and make me feel s****y again. That is, unless Nelson pulls off a miracle. As for the Governor's race, f*** Andrew Gillum. I don't think I even want him to be Governor anymore. It's not like I have to live in Florida. They deserve to live with another one of their mistakes for the next four years. Scott winning though, does affect me and the rest of the country, and it is driving me bonkers! It's like Scott is casting a cruciatus curse on me!

*rolls eyes 
Your whining is just getting annoying at this point. Definitely a certified snowflake
Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -4.00

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 10:04:22 AM »

I'd say there's a 90 percent chance Scott will win. The margin is just too large.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies