America's Fate: 2020 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 06:17:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  America's Fate: 2020 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: America's Fate: 2020 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 3339 times)
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« on: December 28, 2018, 04:25:01 PM »

Charlie Baker Campaign Schedule-November 1 to November 10

November 1: Establishment of campaign headquarters in Boston and hiring of major staff (campaign manager, communications director, finance director)

November 2: Rallies in Nashua and Concord, NH, followed by a town hall and fundraiser in Manchester, NH.

November 3-4: Town halls and meet-and-greets with voters in New Hampshire. A campaign office in Manchester is opened.

November 5: Rally, meet-and-greets, and fundraisers in Las Vegas, NV. A campaign office in Las Vegas is opened.

November 6: Speech to local business leaders in Reno, NV. Fundraiser follows.

Excerpt from speech: "When I was elected Governor of Massachusetts, our state had a deficit of 765 million dollars. Within my first term as governor, we turned that deficit into a surplus of 1 billion dollars. In that same time span, we were able to lower the income tax rate, enabling the people of Massachusetts to keep more of their hard-earned money. These economic policies have greatly helped the people of Massachusetts, and these are the kinds of economic policies that you will see under a Baker administration."

November 7-8: Town hall meetings in Reno, NV, Carson City, NV, Des Moines, IA, Cedar Rapids, IA, and Iowa City, IA.

November 9: Rallies in Nashua and Manchester, NH. During the Manchester rally, the endorsements of Senator Susan Collins of Maine and Governor Larry Hogan of Maryland are announced.

Excerpt from Collins's speech: "I've been in the Senate for over 20 years and I am sick and tired of the partisanship and gridlock that has prevented us from being able to do more good. It's time for a leader to get past partisanship and get our country going again. Governor Baker has shown that he can get past partisanship and work across the aisle for the good of the people. It worked for Massachusetts and it will work for America, which is why I am endorsing him for President of the United States!"

Excerpt from Hogan's speech: People think the days of bipartisanship are over. They think that we can't reach across the aisle to find solutions. But Governor Baker has shown us otherwise. He has shown that bipartisanship in America is still alive. I am proud to be a governor alongside him and I am proud to offer him my endorsement in his bid for the Presidency!"

Fundraiser follows the Manchester rally. Governor Hogan and Senator Collins attend the fundraiser.

November 10: Return to Boston for gubernatorial duties.
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 08:08:43 PM »

Charlie Baker Campaign Ad #1-For The Future
Airing in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada

Voiceover: "As Governor of Massachusetts, Charlie Baker turned millions of dollars in deficit into a billion dollar surplus...

he created thousands of new jobs for the state...

...and he worked to support those who served our country.

He's fighting to give Massachusetts a better future, and he'll do the same thing for the United States. Vote for Charlie Baker."

"I'm Charlie Baker and I approve this message."
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 01:53:21 PM »

Charlie Baker Campaign Schedule-November 11 to November 23

November 11-12: Gubernatorial duties in Massachusetts

November 13: Lunch with supporters in Portsmouth, NH, followed by a pair of town hall meetings in Portsmouth and Nashua.

November 14: Town hall meeting in Nashua, lunch with local business owners, and door-to-door campaigning in Nashua.

November 15: Rally in Manchester, followed by a pair of town hall meetings. During the rally, the endorsement of former Senator Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire is announced.

Excerpt from Ayotte's speech: "During my time in the Senate, I heard from many of you who were saying to me that you were tired of seeing nothing getting done in Washington. Of politicians only looking out for themselves. Many of you were saying that you want new leadership in Washington. I fully agree with you. It's time to look past the policies of Democrats and look for policies that will benefit all Americans. Governor Baker is the only one in this race who will do that, which is why I am proud to announce my endorsement of Governor Baker for President!"

November 16: Door-to-door campaigning and town hall in Iowa City, IA.

November 17: Meet-and-greets in rural Iowa, followed by a town hall meeting in Des Moines.

November 18: Rally in Des Moines, and meet-and-greets with voters.

November 19: Rally in Reno, NV, followed by a lunch with supporters and a meet-and-greet with local business leaders.

November 20: Rally in Paradise, followed by a speech at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

Excerpt from speech: "America has trillions of dollars in debt, and that is a number that is simply unsustainable. That is a number that can jeopardize the future of all Americans for years to come. It is time to cut back on wasteful government spending, so we can lower the national debt. As Governor, I worked to lower government spending to reasonable levels, and I will do the same thing as President."

November 21: Rally and fundraiser in Las Vegas.

November 22: Meet-and-greet with voters in Cedar Falls, IA, followed by a rally. During the rally, the endorsement of Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania is announced.

Excerpt from Toomey's speech: "Governor Baker is not the same old kind of politician. He's focused on getting things done, on looking out for the ordinary man. He's the kind of man this nation needs right now, which is why I am endorsing him for President of the United States!"

November 23: Meet-and-greets with voters and town hall meetings in Concord and Portsmouth, NH.
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 03:00:41 PM »

Charlie Baker Campaign Ad #2-Success
Airing in all 50 states

Voiceover: "As a businessman, Charlie Baker turned a healthcare company losing millions into one of the best healthcare companies in the nation...

"and as Governor of Massachusetts, Charlie Baker turned hundreds of millions of dollars in deficit into a billion dollar surplus in just one term."

"Charlie Baker has a record in both public service and the private sector of success. The same success he'll bring to the Presidency. Vote for Charlie Baker."

"I'm Charlie Baker and I approve this message."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies