Please Point Out (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:35:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Please Point Out (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Please Point Out  (Read 3123 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: January 18, 2005, 05:21:12 AM »

I can't think of any of that type offhand, but there are many times when a person registered with the AFDNC and then switched when another member told him about other parties (if you want to see specific examples, I'm sure I could dig some up).  It's not really fair to force the other parties to have to actively tell every new member about the other parties while the AFDNC just gets to sit back and watch members come in, occasionally getting diverted through finding out that other parties do, in fact, exist.

Well said.

Also, Akno knows fully well that it would take enormous time and effort to go through all those old registrations to find who are activeand who are not. It's an obvious fact. The Democrats have almost no candidates to run, since they rely so heavily as a party on inactive voters.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 04:22:26 PM »

Well, I was wrong, someone was willing to do this...once again the AFDNC is proved wrong. Tongue
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005, 04:30:53 PM »

Red Button (NY) - his lack of posts has so amused me, I'm linking them. Last active Nov 27th, which was in itself the act of registration. A grand total of 22 posts accumulated in the astounding time frame of 52 minutes.

Another one I suspected was only here to vote. I guess that is the case.

Hmmm...after reviewing his posts, he didn't even vote. Odd. However, he did come in the middle of the surge of Dem registrations when IrishDem wasn't looking great in terms of re-election. I'm still suspicious.

Could this be *gasp* a second fraudulent registration? Cheesy Wink
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 04:34:37 PM »

Red Button (NY) - his lack of posts has so amused me, I'm linking them. Last active Nov 27th, which was in itself the act of registration. A grand total of 22 posts accumulated in the astounding time frame of 52 minutes.

Another one I suspected was only here to vote. I guess that is the case.

Hmmm...after reviewing his posts, he didn't even vote. Odd. However, he did come in the middle of the surge of Dem registrations when IrishDem wasn't looking great in terms of re-election. I'm still suspicious.

Could this be *gasp* a second fraudulent registration? Cheesy Wink

It's a sad situation when I have to consider that a possibility. I still don't believe we got the full story on GirlGoneWild.
Still, it makes no sense not to have the guy vote in that case. Also, when they revealed GirlGoneWild they could just as well have revealed that guy too...perhaps he's actually the only person NOT part of an AFDNC scheme, legit or not, to register...that's the only reasonable explanation behind him not voting. Wink
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005, 01:15:29 PM »

I oppose that, anyone might miss an election for some reason or another.

Gabu, you have a point, but the AFDNC hasn't really admitted to having any problems - that's why people keep attacking them.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2005, 06:21:43 PM »

Gabu, I understand your sentiments. But, if someone said "yeah, pther Nazis did horrific things, but I didn't, I shouldn't get painted with the same brush" we'd all think it ridiculous. This is a long way from that of course, but if you choose to associate yourself with a party that's tainted you're indicating your support or at least indifference towards the behaviour and actions BOTH of that party and of its membership in general. I think you're a great guy and a fine senator, and there are other Democrats I think are great as well. The issue is with the party as it looks now, and if you choose to align yourself with it, then you're also choosing to take part of the blame.

I thought it was Harry or Akno, though it could be Harry and Alcon, might have the names mixed up, who knew about the fraud, I think it was two days before it became public.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies