I will not rest until Donald Trump (the person not his policies) is completely defeated! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 08:50:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I will not rest until Donald Trump (the person not his policies) is completely defeated! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I will not rest until Donald Trump (the person not his policies) is completely defeated!  (Read 1053 times)
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« on: March 23, 2023, 01:00:48 PM »

After he wins next year, you won’t have to see him on the ballot again.
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 02:52:24 PM »

DeSandwich needs to stop his nasally whining and stop pretending to be a 40 year younger Trump mini-me.

He’s not really . Socially conservative does not equal Trump as Bush was arguably even more socially conservative than Trump even on a relative scale .

Not what I mean at all by Trump mini-me, but keep lying to yourself

Trump isn't a Republican. He is waaay too moderate. No wonder he got all the blue collar workers to vote for him in 2016.

That's also the reason Republicans never got anything big accomplished during 2017-2018 because we had a real turncoat in the WH. Trump is a liberal.

You sound like a pleasant human being
He speaks as if the bolded is a bad thing.
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 04:10:35 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies