L8.9.1: Constitutional Amendment Establishing Lincoln Election Administrator (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:42:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  L8.9.1: Constitutional Amendment Establishing Lincoln Election Administrator (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: L8.9.1: Constitutional Amendment Establishing Lincoln Election Administrator  (Read 1307 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: December 02, 2017, 08:07:01 PM »

Might I suggest, politely, that the language of the proposed amendment be cleaned up a bit? In the present text, there are at least two titles ("Lincoln Election Administrator" and "Lincoln Election Administration") for what is presumably the same office, others ("Lutenient Governor") are mispelled, and words like "somebody" are a little too vague and universal to be included in a governing charter (I'd recommend "acting officer").

I'd be happy to help redraft the amendment if desired, though of course I understand if the speaker would prefer to do so himself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies