If you know Hillary wins this state, you know she's won all 50 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:41:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If you know Hillary wins this state, you know she's won all 50 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you know Hillary wins this state, you know she's won all 50  (Read 1266 times)
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 24, 2016, 05:32:26 PM »

Let's say it's election night, and for whatever reason you're distracted from paying any attention to the election results. But then you hear your first tidbit of results: Hillary has won the state of __________. After hearing this, you know Hillary has a very likely chance of winning all 50 states.

Which state would this be?

(A year or two ago, I would have said Utah or Texas... but now Utah is a swing state, and Hillary is only behind 4 points in Texas...)
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 05:58:44 PM »

Iowa.  This would mean her deficit w/ non college white either collapsed, or the turnout operations were so vastly different that she was able to overcome a negative lreference with a key statewide cohort.

Iowa may not mean ohio is also won, but I think it would mean the rest if the midwest held.  Therefore, she is president without knowing any particulars about my state, nc, az, nv, co or nh
You misread this thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies