The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:36:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 194053 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 08, 2012, 06:29:46 AM »
« edited: February 08, 2012, 06:32:18 AM by Alcon »

To celebrate his absence I'll submit this as my pick for the single most idiotic posting ever in the history of Atlas:

Canadians can not view Hulu.

It's not the only website. There are a lot of websites that Americans can visit, that Canadians can not.

Perhaps other non-autistic canadians do not get offended, but I do. Every time I hear the word "Hulu" it gets translated in my head as "F*** you canadian, I am American, thats right you f***ing Canadian, I am American and I'm better than you cause I can watch this clip and you f***ing looser can't"

Fyi, one of the traits of Autism Spectrum Disorders is that they are more likely to get offended by perceived injustices, especially arbitrary-seeming ones.  Autistic folks fixate on this stuff until they get a satisfying resolution.  They are unable to let it go like we can.  (Imagine how mad you feel when someone does something arbitrarily cruel or thoughtless to you; that's about what it's like for them.)   When you know this, his post makes total sense.

You're really being an ass here, although I understand that you probably didn't realize that.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 11:08:16 PM »

The Googlebots in Who's Online link me to quite the absurd post every now and then, but this is a new favorite.  A now mainstay member is thought to be a sock:

Lief is just adam's latest account. I thought that was fairly obvious. But I like this version of adam best, so I'm glad he's stuck with it. Smiley

Lief's for real, methinks.

I'm pretty sure Lief admitted to being Adam, no?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies