If Russia attacks NATO, should the U.S. respond with “Operation Russian Freedom”? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 07:15:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  If Russia attacks NATO, should the U.S. respond with “Operation Russian Freedom”? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: If Russia attacks NATO, should the U.S. respond with “Operation Russian Freedom”?  (Read 649 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 21, 2024, 05:16:43 AM »
« edited: March 22, 2024, 04:04:44 AM by dead0man »

I don't know what "Operation Russian Freedom" is, but if a NATO member is attacked by anyone, the rest of NATO has to step up.  And they will, otherwise, what's the point?  Anyone that says otherwise hates the West, liberal democracy and freedom.

edit-NATA? that was weird
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 01:52:18 PM »

I don't know what "Operation Russian Freedom" is, but if a NATA member is attacked by anyone, the rest of NATA has to step up.  And they will, otherwise, what's the point?  Anyone that says otherwise hates the West, liberal democracy and freedom.

Imagine Operation Iraqi Freedom, but done to Russia.
at least, yeah.  What's the problem?  If the answer to that is "but the nukes", at what point do we stand up to him?  Do we just let everyone with nukes bully their neighbors? that's a ridiculous world to live in, and one we do not live in.  Thank Og.  You can tell because (and I'm sayin this for the fortieth time) Vlad the Incompetent only invades neighbors NOT in NATO.  It's a point people on all sides like to ignore.

It's also why, if we actually want more peace and less war in the world, we should let everyone in that wants into NATO or otherwise make defense pacts with them.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 09:11:13 PM »

I don't know what "Operation Russian Freedom" is, but if a NATA member is attacked by anyone, the rest of NATA has to step up.  And they will, otherwise, what's the point?  Anyone that says otherwise hates the West, liberal democracy and freedom.

Imagine Operation Iraqi Freedom, but done to Russia.
at least, yeah.  What's the problem?  If the answer to that is "but the nukes", at what point do we stand up to him?  Do we just let everyone with nukes bully their neighbors? that's a ridiculous world to live in, and one we do not live in.  Thank Og.  You can tell because (and I'm sayin this for the fortieth time) Vlad the Incompetent only invades neighbors NOT in NATO.  It's a point people on all sides like to ignore.

It's also why, if we actually want more peace and less war in the world, we should let everyone in that wants into NATO or otherwise make defense pacts with them.
I’d argue simply throwing him out of said countries is sufficient and practical enough
well good thing other people are in charge of these decisions then.  Fighting Russia without attacking Russia is a dumb way to self handicap and we self handicap in war enough already.

What's the deal with people not wanting to attack the aggressor's homeland in war?  Why would you want to limit the war to your or your friend's homeland?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies