Trump might pardon Edward Snowden (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:53:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump might pardon Edward Snowden (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump might pardon Edward Snowden  (Read 2495 times)
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« on: August 15, 2020, 10:51:52 AM »

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/14/edward-snowden-trump-presidential-pardon-speculation

Speculation is growing over whether Donald Trump might pardon Edward Snowden after the US president told an interviewer that the exiled former intelligence operative was “not being treated fairly”.
The comments came as the Kentucky congressman Thomas Massie, a Republican, made a surprising call on Friday for Snowden to receive a presidential pardon.

Massie, whom Trump has previously attacked, tweeted that Trump “should pardon” Snowden, 37.
Trump himself mused this week on Snowden, in an interview with the New York Post.

“There are a lot of people that think that he is not being treated fairly. I mean, I hear that,” Trump told the newspaper.

He added: “Many people are on his side, I will say that. I don’t know him, never met him. But many people are on his side.”
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 10:12:16 AM »

Of course Snowden's a traitor. That's what makes him good.
Dude... Snowden exposed the deep state & IC/James Clapper and their psychotic plans. If anything, he is a hero.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies