AT&T Girl vs. Wendy's Girl (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:12:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  AT&T Girl vs. Wendy's Girl (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
ATT

Wendy

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: AT&T Girl vs. Wendy's Girl  (Read 12432 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: October 30, 2014, 09:51:53 AM »

Man, you really need to get out more.  Maybe Dad will splurge and hook you up with a working lady.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 10:07:59 AM »

haha.  Do you keep a box of tissues and a large bottle of lotion by the TV, and time your viewing so that you're ready when your favorite commercial comes on?

It's alright.  When I was your age I was really into the chicks on the Weather Channel.

Anyway, I think I'll vote for the AT&T girl, although to be fair in the photo she is strapped up and angled in such a way as to optimize her attributes.

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 07:47:35 PM »

Flo is definitely hot.

Moreover, she's hip.  She has inspired halloween costumes, dolls, and cartoon characters.  In fact, I noticed Flo costumes for $22.95 in the seasonal Halloween Store at Park City Mall.  I wouldn't be surprised if, while we're walking about the neighborhood tomorrow, accepting tooth-rotting treats from total strangers which may or may not be laced with poisons and biowarfare agents, we run into a few young, buxom lasses adorned in the white smock of the Progressive Northern Insurance Company of Cleveland, Ohio (better known as Progressive.com)

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies