The apology from Hillary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 02:12:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The apology from Hillary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The apology from Hillary  (Read 3110 times)
elcorazon

« on: April 05, 2017, 12:21:05 PM »

Hillary was the most wronged candidate in American history. Comey, Putin, and Trump owe her an apology.

An idiot in 2016 and still one in 2017.
Trump's been an idiot much longer than that, my friend.
elcorazon

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 01:46:19 PM »

Anyone who leans left and didn't vote Hillary should apologize to America and the world for what they vainly, selfishly inflicted upon all of us.

Maybe the Democratic Party shouldn't have chose someone who was literally under FBI investigation to be Trump's opponent? Just a thought.

She was not under investigation when she was nominated.
She was under FBI criminal investigation throughout the primary process. Hillary Clinton was a toxic candidate who alienated the youth from politics. Her only long-term contribution was to make the Democratic Party hate Russia with the ferocity and insanity of Adolf Hitler. I think one could have made sound arguments for Hillary Clinton in 2008, when she was calling for full withdrawal from Iraq within a year. But one could make no credible argument for Her in 2015. I am entirely in agreement with jfern on this.

I, like a quarter of Americans, think America could have gotten a better choice than between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. I blame the primary voters for being obtuse, as well as their primary opponents for lacking charisma and persuasive power to sway the masses to their side.

It doesn't matter if Hillary Clinton apologizes or not. She lost. The harm she did is done. The harm Trump is doing continues.
Wow. The irrational hatred of Hillary Clinton is still quite strong. Incredible.
elcorazon

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 04:45:25 PM »

Anyone who leans left and didn't vote Hillary should apologize to America and the world for what they vainly, selfishly inflicted upon all of us.

A daily reminder of why I hate this party.

Truth hurts, doesn't it. If everyone who preferred Hillary to Trump had just voted for her, we could have had her as president.

The condescension of saying people who did things you didn't like "should apologize to America and the world" isn't winning people to your side.

Yawn. People who wanted Hillary to win but didn't vote for her deserve far worse than some light "condescension"

Hillary was not entitled to those people's votes. She didn't earn them, so those people didn't vote for her. I can say the same for Al Gore.

She absolutely is entitled to the votes of people who want her to win.

Too bad a small but sufficient percentage of the electorate who wanted her to win decided they were just a little too #triggered to vote for her and just left it blank or wrote in Bernie or whatever, selfishly thinking that she had it in the bag so they were safe to mooch off everyone else's votes.

No, she is not entitled to votes from people. She didn't earn them, plain and simple.
I have no idea what this even means. It's a tautology. Anyone who doesn't get any votes didn't earn them. Proving what exactly - why even discuss elections since ultimately anyone who gets the most votes obviously earned them so there's that (of course Hillary EARNED more votes than Trump, but that's not what we're talking about right now).
Ultimately, this she didn't earn the votes concept lets people off the hook for not doing their homework and realizing how dangerous voting for Trump or Johnson actually was.
Perhaps her campaign made some major errors, but that has nothing to do with people making poor decisions, regardless. Why can't both be true?
elcorazon

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 04:46:44 PM »

Blaming voters is always such a great way to win elections!
Well, voters determine the winner, so yeah. It's the voters fault when we elect criminal incompetents. Even if it's a way to lose an election, it's still true that it's the voters fault!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies