Celebrate the 9-9 Senate - Down from 11-7 Labor! - Labor Losing Ground with Voters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:00:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Celebrate the 9-9 Senate - Down from 11-7 Labor! - Labor Losing Ground with Voters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Celebrate the 9-9 Senate - Down from 11-7 Labor! - Labor Losing Ground with Voters  (Read 5214 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« on: December 12, 2021, 02:14:27 PM »

Might want to recount the GL tally – I have 15 votes. Smolt filled both ballots in but he lives in the NE.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 12:10:45 AM »

Wild extrapolations on Saturday before 50% of the votes are in are inaccurate and probably wishful thinking/editorializing/trying to get a rise out of Yankee, who knew!

Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 11:57:17 PM »

Feds thought they were getting a landslide. Instead:

List of Feds expecting a landslide:

Though I won't lie, getting one in the Great Lakes was a pleasant surprise – thanks for the support!
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 01:28:34 AM »

For the record, what did CentristRepublican say that was transphobic?  We know how leftists are these days with throwing around baseless accusations.  Let's get the facts first.

Because while you can't control who you fall in love with, you have one gender, the one given to you at birth, and any claims that you are actually from the other gender, or are "trapped" in the body of a male when you are female (or vice-versa), are completely false (and should be cause for concern), and you shouldn't be allowed to surgically change your gender. There's a clear line - you are born one gender, and you shouldn't try to change that gender; it should not at all be condoned by the government under any circumstances.
Weatherboy, you're not going to cancel your way to re-appointing yourself to the Senate. CentristRepublican won't let himself be your chew toy like Wulfric was.* You need to respect the results of the election. The people had their democratic say, and you lost.

*That sounds funny considering you're a furry, lol.

That’s not what I’m trying to do, lol. I’ve pretty well implied that if he doesn’t say that he’s changed that I’d move to expel him from the party, which would completely cut off my path to the senate through those means. You seem to overestimate how much I care about a seat. I care about people like UNL having to deal with this stuff saying that something has to be wrong with them if they feel uncomfortable in their own body.

Assuming he doesn't see this mess and say f this Im out before you reach that point.

Let me make it clear since y’all seemed to ignore it the first time: I do NOT CARE WHO HE CAUCUSES WITH. I care about whether he still thinks trans people are mentally ill. Anyone is welcome in the party as long as they aren’t bigoted. That’s why we gave wulfric the boot after those comments arose.

CR registered as a DA member only a week after making the quoted comments; those have been a matter of public record for his entire time as a party member. It's one thing to kick out Wulfric immediately after his comments arose, but doing so in a public and seemingly unannounced manner right as a new player is beginning to run for office, et cetera, instead of the four or so months prior when he wasn't (in which there would have been time to actually hash this out without throwing a party member under the bus), is the part of the approach Yankee has been taking objection to.

It wasn't as if this was buried in some Discord channel either – how much more public does it get than the original post on a Political Debate thread?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies