Local Office of IDS Emperor Scott - Salisbury, NC (Back in Business) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:15:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Local Office of IDS Emperor Scott - Salisbury, NC (Back in Business) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Local Office of IDS Emperor Scott - Salisbury, NC (Back in Business)  (Read 56910 times)
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« on: February 22, 2013, 11:18:26 PM »
« edited: February 22, 2013, 11:20:01 PM by Matt from VT »

Yes, rest in peace, Sims Sad
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 04:13:36 PM »

Excellent!
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 07:46:20 PM »

I appreciate the shout out from Maxwell. Smiley But I would never run against Scott for Northeast Governor. And I wouldn't vote against him unless I was on fire, and his opponent had the water to quench the flames. Tongue

You may take this as an endorsement if you like. Wink
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 05:34:20 PM »

Wow, great speech Governor, I completely agree! I feel that hard drugs shouldn't be legal, but that we shouldn't  punish those who break the law by using them, we should get them the help they need and deserve, and the ones we should be prosecuting are the people who sell these drugs, not those who use them. 
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 12:20:53 AM »

Tonight, I officially announce my support for Governor Scott, to once again become Senator Scott. We see eye to eye on many issues, and while I really do wish his Presidential endorsement were a bit different, Tongue I give him my endorsement, and plan on voting for him in the Senate Election! You have been a great Governor, and I while I like Poirot and his ideas are good, you have been a constant voice of reform in Atlasia, much like myself I believe, and I don't believe there is a man more fit for the job. So while it was a tough choice, I will give you a very enthusiastic vote next weekend Scott! Smiley
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »

Firmly endorsed! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies