What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 02:29:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?  (Read 32506 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: September 13, 2020, 10:35:10 AM »

S019
Suburban New Jersey Conservative
YaBB God
★★★★★

Re: Black People Are Coming to the Cities
« on: July 18, 1969 at 07:50:15 am »

The Black People are coming to the cities, they are hoarding the cities and ruining them, and they are bringing crime! I'm moving to Morristown, New Jersey where we can live away from the blacks. We should ban drugs and guns for black people to stop the crime and we should have a war on drugs.

[signature: VOTE SUBURBAN FOR COUNCILOR]

What the h*ck is this! Let’s be very clear I don’t believe that African American people bring crime to suburbs and I’d welcome a diversification of suburbs, just look at how much better places like Orange County than flyover country in Appalachia. Also let’s be very clear a lot of the types of shootings that I’m worried about (such as school shootings) are not done by people of the African American race. Lastly, African Americans are not the primary users of drugs, the only reason they were targeted during the War on Drugs was because of the systemic racism present in predominantly white police departments. This is why we need mandatory racial bias training for all officers and those who fail the training must be terminated immediately without compensation. But sure go on about how I’m some closeted racist, when in fact, I’m a minority and like other minorities, I have not been a beneficiary of our “white-privilege” dominated society.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 03:27:12 PM »

Okay, this thread needs to stop mocking me
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 03:31:11 PM »

I was about to support reporting and ending the mocking which is edging towards bullying to a degree. However I just found out you said this last week, changed my view.

So lets hold him to his own standard?

I know that this might be fun to your pals on ConservaCord so that you can post it in the roasting the liberals channel, but please keep that stuff there, not here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies