BK is back (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:57:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  BK is back (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BK is back  (Read 949 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« on: March 03, 2017, 01:46:43 PM »

You're no hero, just a partisan of a sore loser.

I don't know bacon, but from what I've heard, he(?) was/is an incredible mod, a thoughtful person, and someone who's actually trying to make the forum better. You are none of those things. You aren't great. You're probably the most pathetic poster on this site. You're stupid, you're hackish, your beliefs are incredibly awful, you post way too often, I think you start petty arguments more then anyone else on here(that includes me, btw), you never learn, you never listen, I don't think I've seen even one half decent post from you, every post you make oozes with some infuriating thing, and you seem to think you're the only smart poster on this site. No one likes you except for a handfull of alt-right loons. You're the biggest problem on this site. And you don't even try to improve, acting as if you're perfect instead. You're a personified caricature of the worst problems on this forum right now. Stop acting like you're better then people like Bacon. You are a part of the poison he's fighting.

Honestly, typing this makes me realize that the problem goes far beyond you and your ilk. This forum is poisoned. Enforcement of the rules is arbitrary and almost random, personal attacks and hostility are everywhere, fights are too common, many posters (eg BRTD, Sanchez) have gone crazy, and the whole forum is partisan and divided, debates often devolve into personal battles, I could go on and on. This community is becoming toxic, and we're all at fault. We need to do better. We all need to do better...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies