Sanders to hold video address for supporters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:59:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sanders to hold video address for supporters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanders to hold video address for supporters  (Read 5168 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: June 14, 2016, 01:20:23 PM »

Ugh, does that mean we don't get an announcement tonight? Maybe he'll make the announcement tonight and then coddle the ones who haven't accepted it yet on Thursday.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 10:06:47 PM »

Hes saying the right things on twitter.

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/743604646057500673
@BernieSanders
I look forward to working with @HillaryClinton in the coming weeks.

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/743604293949861888
@BernieSanders
This campaign is about defeating @realDonaldTrump, the Republican candidate for president. #OurRevolution

Yeah, it's clear that he's moving to the exit. Are his mainstream supporters really that delicate that they cannot cope?

I also wonder whether this is a debt retirement process... they couldn't possibly NOT be in debt after NJ and CA.

I don't know...there was a report that said Sanders personally kept the campaign in check by nixing (for better or worse) any major media buys or campaign expenditures during the primary if there was less than $10,000,000 in the coffers. That might have been different at the very beginning or the tail end, but any debt would have almost certainly been something accumulated in the final week or so. He had $6,000,000 cash on hand in late May and the last I heard, they were spending anywhere from one to two million per week in California (which was too little to even have an effect statewide). If he has debt, then I doubt it is more than a couple million dollars.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies