Have you ever been the victim of a crime? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:56:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever been the victim of a crime? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Yes (violent and property crime)

Yes (violent crime)

Yes (property crime)

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Have you ever been the victim of a crime?  (Read 3517 times)
Rjjr77
« on: March 20, 2017, 11:40:28 PM »

Violent Crime is defined as Assault, Murder, Rape, and Robbery. Property crime is defined as Burglary, Theft, and Motor Vehicle Theft.

Personally, I cannot recall having ever been the victim of any violent or property crime (and hope never to be). Where I live in Florida, it's pretty much exurban and had for many years been rural. Even today we leave our cars parked outside without the doors locked and many of our neighbors keep their garage doors open at night - even with valuable possessions clearly visible from the street. So I live in a pretty safe area, although there have been a few armed robberies of businesses within a few miles lately.

Yes to both. I have had my vehicle broken into, as well as several minor thefts. and have been a victim of AWDW, as well as two separate armed robberies.
Rjjr77
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 11:47:44 PM »
« Edited: March 20, 2017, 11:51:14 PM by Rjjr77 »

Violent Crime is defined as Assault, Murder, Rape, and Robbery. Property crime is defined as Burglary, Theft, and Motor Vehicle Theft.

Personally, I cannot recall having ever been the victim of any violent or property crime (and hope never to be). Where I live in Florida, it's pretty much exurban and had for many years been rural. Even today we leave our cars parked outside without the doors locked and many of our neighbors keep their garage doors open at night - even with valuable possessions clearly visible from the street. So I live in a pretty safe area, although there have been a few armed robberies of businesses within a few miles lately.

Yes to both. I have had my vehicle broken into, as well as several minor thefts. and have been a victim of AWDW, as well as two separate armed robberies.

Good Lord, where did you live to have all that happen to you?

Different places, my car was broken into in Ohio, several "friends" stole valuables from my house when I lived in St Louis, I've been robbed twice at gun point in Chicago. I was slightly stabbed in Memphis
Rjjr77
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 12:27:36 AM »

Honestly this is one of the most under the radar annoying thefts of all time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies