Have you ever been the victim of a crime? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:22:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever been the victim of a crime? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Yes (violent and property crime)

Yes (violent crime)

Yes (property crime)

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Have you ever been the victim of a crime?  (Read 3517 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: March 21, 2017, 06:52:08 AM »

In college, when I was visiting Manhattan, and stayed on the west side near Columbia University with my girl friend at her sister's place, I was dumb enough to leave my guitar in my station wagon parked on the street. The apartment was just west of Broadway, and the hood on the east side of Broadway was pretty rough then. So of course my car was broken into, and the guitar stolen. And then when I was living in Silverlake in 1983 or so, my home was broken into, and my TV and a cash money box with several hundred dollars of coins in it were purloined in a burglary. Then I moved to south Orange County, and my nexus with crime came to an end.

So far, no problems whatsoever in Hudson. We had a shooting incident on the ally in back of Robinson Street where I live, but nobody was hurt (almost certainly a drug deal gone bad). There are two drug dealing houses on nearby State Street. One has now been cleaned out and the building red tagged (all its residents were heroin addicts). We have one more to go. Yes, in a small town, if you are nosey and keep abreast, you know just about everything that goes on. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies