2020 PA State Elections Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 04:55:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2020 PA State Elections Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which party will control the state legislature in 2021?
Democrats will flip both chambers

Democrats will flip the House, but not the Senate

Democrats will flip the Senate, but not the House

Republicans will retain both chambers

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: 2020 PA State Elections Megathread  (Read 15853 times)
Duke of York

« on: July 12, 2019, 11:38:24 PM »

Under a fair map democrats would likely be favored to gain one or both chambers. The gerrymandering will become much less severe come 2022 due to Wolf winning reelection
Duke of York

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 03:59:29 PM »

I hope Brian Sims self-deports to the underworld from which he came and will spend eternity.
what do you have against him?
Duke of York

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 08:01:38 PM »

I hope Brian Sims self-deports to the underworld from which he came and will spend eternity.

He betrayed my confidence and my vote, is intolerant beyond parody, and is a very violent and unstable man clearly suffering from head injuries like a certain former football player who posts on this forum that fantasizes about violence. His values are entirely determined by opposition to any form of institution responsible for stability in society just to wickedly own someone from his childhood. He will never get my vote again - just very vicious harassment if I ever see him walking down my block or if we ever decide to organize at his office. He is the single most bigoted politician in America and a narcissistic agent of chaos.

I hope so, too!  Then at least I’ll have a buddy to help me start the second war on Heaven.    Devil

Did you have any thoughts about the PA State Legislative elections in 2020?

I am so proud to have so many names in there that end in vowels. It brings a tear to my eye, and I hope those incumbents fight the good fight and retain their disproportionate representation in the chamber. I could care less what party is in charge, but split chambers would probably be the best case scenario. My concerns generally lie with the Philadelphia local government rather than Harrisburg, but I appreciate your work.

Go incumbents except for mine! You guys are doing great!
You have any evidence of your inflammatory remarks? Why dont you run against him then?
Duke of York

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 11:30:44 PM »

He betrayed my confidence and my vote, is intolerant beyond parody, and is a very violent and unstable man clearly suffering from head injuries like a certain former football player who posts on this forum that fantasizes about violence. His values are entirely determined by opposition to any form of institution responsible for stability in society just to wickedly own someone from his childhood. He will never get my vote again - just very vicious harassment if I ever see him walking down my block or if we ever decide to organize at his office. He is the single most bigoted politician in America and a narcissistic agent of chaos.

I hope so, too!  Then at least I’ll have a buddy to help me start the second war on Heaven.    Devil

Did you have any thoughts about the PA State Legislative elections in 2020?

I am so proud to have so many names in there that end in vowels. It brings a tear to my eye, and I hope those incumbents fight the good fight and retain their disproportionate representation in the chamber. I could care less what party is in charge, but split chambers would probably be the best case scenario. My concerns generally lie with the Philadelphia local government rather than Harrisburg, but I appreciate your work.

Go incumbents except for mine! You guys are doing great!
You have any evidence of your inflammatory remarks? Why dont you run against him then?

He proudly posted the videos all over his Twitter feed. I don't feel an onus to dig them up when they made national news.

Why would I run for State Assembly when I would have to take a pay decrease and be forced to commute to Harrisburg constantly? I thoroughly enjoy never having to leave Center City Philadelphia except to go to New York or Boston. He is very clearly going to win anyway. The Gayborhood has spoken and they prefer this psycho to people like me and Pete Buttigieg
because your one vote won't do anything but running against him would. They said AOC wouldnt win but yet she is in Congress.
Duke of York

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 10:27:29 AM »

because your one vote won't do anything but running against him would. They said AOC wouldnt win but yet she is in Congress.

Her alternative is bartender. Again, you are asking me to severely downgrade from a comfortable career and get lots of hate in order to run in a district where I don't represent the median voter and have to go to Harrisburg (a long way from Heaven).

What difference does it make ethically if Sims is state representative or gets kicked out and joins some abortion advocacy group? I just want the satisfaction of him being humiliated, but that doesn't involve dragging myself down into politics.

He isn’t going to lose
Duke of York

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 03:34:27 PM »

Her alternative is bartender. Again, you are asking me to severely downgrade from a comfortable career and get lots of hate in order to run in a district where I don't represent the median voter and have to go to Harrisburg (a long way from Heaven).

What difference does it make ethically if Sims is state representative or gets kicked out and joins some abortion advocacy group? I just want the satisfaction of him being humiliated, but that doesn't involve dragging myself down into politics.

He isn’t going to lose

I know....evil men can go far in this profession.
He is far from evil. You posting what you are on an obscure forum will have zero effect on the outcome in your district next year.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies