2017 French Presidential Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:14:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  2017 French Presidential Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2017 French Presidential Election  (Read 105111 times)
Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« on: April 06, 2017, 04:58:56 PM »

Fillon: 64%
Macron: 60%
Dupont-Aignan: 51%
Hamon: 50%
Cheminade: 46%
Le Pen: 44%
Mélenchon: 39%
Arthaud: 39%
Poutou: 38%
Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 05:08:51 PM »

If anyone is interested, Macron gave an interview to portuguese RTP1. Here it is:

Link.
Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 02:33:42 PM »

Which candidates do you guys think could be more hit if turnout is extremely low as polls are saying? I say it could be Macron and Mélenchon because of their not very strong voter base while Fillon and Le Pen could be the main beneficiaries.
Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 03:00:40 PM »

I found in a portuguese blogue this graphic which shows the support of immigrant sons to the different candidates: (Macron, Fillon and Hamon aren't in it, so don't know if it's shows an acurate picture but here goes.)

Portuguese immigrant descent are more likely to vote Le Pen... Yikes Sad
Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 07:20:42 PM »

I found in a portuguese blogue this graphic which shows the support of immigrant sons to the different candidates: (Macron, Fillon and Hamon aren't in it, so don't know if it's shows an acurate picture but here goes.)

Portuguese immigrant descent are more likely to vote Le Pen... Yikes Sad
That's from the 2012 election.
Ahhh. Ok. Sorry about that. In fact, the graphic has Bayron and Sarkozy on it and they aren't candidates this time around...
Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 12:02:17 PM »

I was actually thinking just earlier today that ISIS had been very quiet lately...it's been many months since they've done anything major

In Europe and NA maybe but don't forget that the church bombings in Egypt with 45 casualties was less then two weeks ago. And even when we include the west: The attack at Westminster happened less then a month ago.  

And when I google for prevented terror attacks I find quite a few recent ones. Vienna, Venedig, Paris, Göttingen, Las Palmas to name a few.

WTF!? What happened there? I don't remember any terrorist attacks in Las Palmas, not just in recient history, but ever.
I think it was these guys: Movimiento por la Autodeterminación e Independencia del Archipiélago Canario (MPAIAC)

According to Wikipedia they bombed the offices of the South African Airways in 1977 and in March 27 1977 they bombed a flower shop in Las Palmas airport that made autorities close the airport and indirectly provoked the Los Rodeos airplane accident.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies