The Legend is back: Trump to tell CPAC he is the "presumptive 2024 nominee" - "I'm still in charge" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:16:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Legend is back: Trump to tell CPAC he is the "presumptive 2024 nominee" - "I'm still in charge" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Legend is back: Trump to tell CPAC he is the "presumptive 2024 nominee" - "I'm still in charge"  (Read 2439 times)
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« on: February 22, 2021, 02:23:41 PM »

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/22/trump-cpac-republican-presumptive-2024-nominee

Unnamed source tells news site Axios Trump’s speech to the rightwing event will have the message ‘I’m still in charge’
Donald Trump will reportedly tell the Conservative Political Action Conference in Florida this week he is Republicans’ “presumptive 2024 nominee” for president.
An unnamed “longtime adviser” was quoted as saying Trump’s speech to the rightwing event will be a “show of force” with the message: “I may not have Twitter or the Oval Office, but I’m still in charge.”
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 06:49:31 AM »

The guy needs to be locked up before he can launch another assault on the USA and the world.

Also, if nominated again, Uncle Joe will defeat him again and likely by an even greater margin than in 2020.

Now you want to put your political opponents behind the bars, another new low. At least you are honest and you show how illiberal the left has become.
he incited an insurrection.
In that case, Bernie Sanders needs to be locked up for James Hodgkinson's actions.
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 12:57:20 PM »

The guy needs to be locked up before he can launch another assault on the USA and the world.

Also, if nominated again, Uncle Joe will defeat him again and likely by an even greater margin than in 2020.

Now you want to put your political opponents behind the bars, another new low. At least you are honest and you show how illiberal the left has become.

he incited an insurrection.

In that case, Bernie Sanders needs to be locked up for James Hodgkinson's actions.

Show us Bernie calling him to action & encouraging him to perpetrate the congressional baseball shooting (y'know, since that's what Trump did: calling his supporters to action & encouraging them to march on the Capitol), & we'll happily do so.
President Trump never said that anyone should break in and enter the Capitol, rather that people should gather in designated areas around/infront of the Capitol and protest, which everyone has a first amendment right to do so.

IN TRUMP'S ON WORDS: "march peacefully & patriotically....."

In anycase, Trump has already been aquited which means he is innocent of the charge.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies