Who would you root for in a Biden vs Sanders primary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 02:34:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Who would you root for in a Biden vs Sanders primary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who would you root for in a Biden vs Sanders primary?  (Read 2681 times)
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.53

« on: February 20, 2018, 12:52:06 AM »
« edited: February 21, 2018, 10:18:01 AM by JFK »

Biden – I care more about the country having a competent president than I care about my party improving its own chances. You'd think we'd have all learned that from Clinton's Trump-boosting last year.

With that said, Joe Biden is not the Democrats' most competent candidate.
This. Reluctant Biden. By the time the Maryland primary rolls around, I assume (and hope for the sake of party unity) that the field will have been winnowed down to two or three candidates. I pray to God that neither of these terrible candidates even run in the first place, let alone are the last two standing.

Elizabeth Warren or Tammy Baldwin if either are running, otherwise I'd be a reluctant vote for Sanders.

Tammy Baldwin quite frankly, checks off all of the boxes, Democrats need to win in 2020.
I love Tammy Baldwin. I specifically want her to be the next Vice President because there's poetic justice in the most openly anti-gay, anti-woman VP in recent memory being beaten by a lesbian. She'd be a great President too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies