Bernie die-hards file class-action lawsuit against DNC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:33:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bernie die-hards file class-action lawsuit against DNC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie die-hards file class-action lawsuit against DNC  (Read 1062 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« on: June 29, 2016, 03:23:03 PM »

If you've been following the latest misadventures of the "true" Bernie Bros with the same sick fascination as I have, you'll have seen this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IAJ5fAm3Cs

posted all over the place. Apparently, these people are not all hat and no cattle, as yesterday they actually filed their lawsuit against the DNC claiming systemic collusion and fraud to deliver the election to Hillary.

Here's their smoking gun "evidence": http://jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/1-1-EXHIBIT-1-TO-CLASS-ACTION-COMPLAINT.pdf

Here's the Facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/DNCfraudlawsuit/
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 05:48:14 PM »

Their argument may hold weight if Bernie actually carried the popular vote (and only some weight because the parties are free to make up their own election rules), but Bernie didnt.

Ah, but you see, he DID win the popular vote, it's just the DNC and the MSM conspiring to make you THINK he didn't!
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 11:44:09 AM »

I don't know the details but from what I read of the linked pdf my feeling is that they don't have a case.  Sanders knew the rules when he decided to run for the DNC nomination.  Maybe our resident potsmoking, Hudsonlover, fabulous lawyer poster will have more information, but I think it's a waste of time and money.

I think their argument is that the attached document shows that the DNC never considered the possibility of a non-Clinton candidacy (referring to the race as "GOP nominee vs. HRC" rather than "our nominee" or "Dem nominee" which combined with the black magic of exit poll discrepancies CLEARLY shows the DNC was in cahoots with the Clinton campaign to destroy Sanders from the beginning, and it was only through his own personal ingenuity and the complete lack of Clinton supporters that Sanders was "allowed" to win any states at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies