Sandy and Christie Screwed Romney; May Be Time to Write-Off America (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:53:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Sandy and Christie Screwed Romney; May Be Time to Write-Off America (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sandy and Christie Screwed Romney; May Be Time to Write-Off America  (Read 22872 times)
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« on: November 12, 2012, 05:32:57 AM »

my story is much like Sheldon Adelson's

See, that does not inspire confidence.

We'll personally destroy the communists for what they have done to America. They may yet get their wish of the destruction of America, but they will go down first.

Aye-aye, Cap'n Ahab.

Let me just ask you this, pursuant to the Red-baiting and talk of personally destroying people. Politico, do you, in fact, believe in freedom of speech?

I believe in freedom of speech. Like I said, these professors will be free to speak their mind from the unemployment line. Unlike in communist nations, they will also be free to emigrate.

That said, the days of taxpayers footing the bill for Marxist ideology/brainwashing are coming to an end. Everybody carries a smart phone in their pocket that is capable of recording this rubbish. Everybody is capable of anonymously uploading this garbage, too. There will be coordinated covert efforts to bring to light what is happening. Taxpayers are going to be repulsed to learn what some people in academia have been doing to America's youth the last couple of decades. Heads will roll in the figurative sense. If something cannot go on forever, it will stop. This organic, yet uncoordinated, brainwashing cannot go on forever therefore it will stop.

America is the land of freedom and opportunity, not the land of communist slavery and stagnation.
Hopefully they will be guillotined, and only exclusive to the capitalists.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 06:02:46 AM »

my story is much like Sheldon Adelson's

See, that does not inspire confidence.

We'll personally destroy the communists for what they have done to America. They may yet get their wish of the destruction of America, but they will go down first.

Aye-aye, Cap'n Ahab.

Let me just ask you this, pursuant to the Red-baiting and talk of personally destroying people. Politico, do you, in fact, believe in freedom of speech?

I believe in freedom of speech. Like I said, these professors will be free to speak their mind from the unemployment line. Unlike in communist nations, they will also be free to emigrate.

That said, the days of taxpayers footing the bill for Marxist ideology/brainwashing are coming to an end. Everybody carries a smart phone in their pocket that is capable of recording this rubbish. Everybody is capable of anonymously uploading this garbage, too. There will be coordinated covert efforts to bring to light what is happening. Taxpayers are going to be repulsed to learn what some people in academia have been doing to America's youth the last couple of decades. Heads will roll in the figurative sense. If something cannot go on forever, it will stop. This organic, yet uncoordinated, brainwashing cannot go on forever therefore it will stop.

America is the land of freedom and opportunity, not the land of communist slavery and stagnation.
Hopefully they will be guillotined, and only exclusive to the capitalists.

They can go preach to the choir in Pyongyang for all I care. They're in for a big surprise if they think taxpayers are going to keep paying for their garbage.
After the Romney campaign stopped paying you guys on November 6, maybe it's time to drop the condescending attitude? The rest of your brethren seem to be trying to apologetically cover their asses after the epic failure, trying to salvage any shred of credibility they have left in hopes of being hired by the next gullible Republican campaign, or are the PACs really that gullible to hire thickheaded analysts again?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies