Senate Discussion and Noticeboard (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:32:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Discussion and Noticeboard (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Discussion and Noticeboard  (Read 19526 times)
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: September 20, 2009, 08:07:42 PM »

Though the Mideast is already proposing legislation in honor of Peter, which I support (not that it matters, it's not my region), I believe that he deserves national recognition. After all, he was an influential and positive force in this game.

Therefore, I believe a bill stating so much, and honoring him in some form, on the national level is in order.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 06:35:34 PM »
« Edited: December 13, 2009, 06:39:08 PM by Governor Vepres »

RPP members lack the testicular mas necessary to stand up to Fluffy. Yankee basically admitted he wouldn't be doing things differently from DWTL, only changing the public face and image. If Duke couldn't, how could an asylum patient?

Furthermore, most of their members have no backbone and are just flat out power hungry. If PiT were a real libertarian, he'd be supporting the small government party, not the theocratic populists. Their whole facade is a farce and attention needs to be paid to it. They are not only bigots, but hypocrites and liars.

It would be quite humorous to see Fluffy lose after all but moving into a Senate office months before the election. Smiley

You mean I'd vote for the paleocon? Roll Eyes

You wouldn't vote for anyone who wasn't a racist or a rapist.

Vepres is a racist/rapist? I know Mechaman called him an uncle molester, but that was in good fun I assume. Tongue

Vepres may not be a racist or rapist, but that is likely due to his lack of intellectual capability. He WOULD be a racist or rapist if he knew how to. Also, Vepres is more of a paleocon than Mint, not that you actually would care to know because you are a power hungry partisan who would rather feed the theocrats than stand up for beliefs. It's okay, PiT.

LOL, your absolute hatred for me has no real basis, you're just making yourself look bad.

I'm probably the fourth or fifth most libertarian person, if not in the top three, active in fantasy politics.

If I were a paleocon I would support banning abortion and gay marriage, I don't. If I were a paleocon I would support isolationism, I don't. If I were a paleocon I would be a hardcore Christian, I'm not. If I were a paleocon I would support protecting big business, I advocate for small business first.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 06:45:02 PM »

I'm probably the fourth or fifth most libertarian person, if not in the top three, active in fantasy politics.

wow

lol

Yeah, Vepres idea of libertarianism is "I don't have to stand up for what I say I believe in when the chips fall and my political friends are circling the wagons against it."

Wow, this belongs in the strawman thread Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies