Donald Trump supports negotiating with terrorists (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:51:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump supports negotiating with terrorists (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump supports negotiating with terrorists  (Read 1623 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 30, 2015, 08:57:11 PM »

I thought you said terrorists.............

Iran is fighting ISIS you know.

Iran, Assad's Syria, the Kurds, Hezbollah, fight against ISIS, backed by Putin's Russia.

Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Iraq we trained and armed, and Turkey are all taking a powder on this.

John Foster Dulles once said that we ought to do a cost-benefit analysis of our foreign alliances.  I think now would be a good time for all of this.

At this point, all of the Iranian-linked groups but Assad are a lesser evil than ISIS.

And we really need to stop being allies with Saudi Arabia. We need to reduce Saudi Arabia's status as the defender of Sunni Islam and help a more moderate regime gain that status.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 07:19:51 PM »

At this point, all of the Iranian-linked groups but Assad are a lesser evil than ISIS.

Even then. Assad is clearly the lesser evil versus the Islamic State.

I would argue that he's less dangerous at the moment (and thus a "lesser evil"), but at an equal level of evil overall as ISIS.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies