Opinion of Margaret Thatcher (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:25:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Margaret Thatcher (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Opinion of Margaret Thatcher  (Read 10782 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: April 10, 2013, 01:21:52 AM »

I can't say very much good for her. Going back to when she was Education Secretary and ended free milk in schools. That's about as cold as you can get.

I recall having to bring 25 and later 50 cents from my house to pay for milk at school back in my elementary days.

And we didn't get any milk at all. As far as I remember that wasn't Thatcher's fault, though.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 06:24:08 AM »

I can't say very much good for her. Going back to when she was Education Secretary and ended free milk in schools. That's about as cold as you can get.

I recall having to bring 25 and later 50 cents from my house to pay for milk at school back in my elementary days.

And we didn't get any milk at all. As far as I remember that wasn't Thatcher's fault, though.
If Swiss schools are anything like French schools you probably got a much better lunch than milk. I miss French elementary school.

Except for tap water you don't usually get anything to eat or drink in Swiss schools unless you're in a day/boarding school, but there aren't too many children who go to such a place. The overwhelming majority of children have their lunch at home or at a day nursery.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies