2012 Non-Presidential Primaries Thread (6/12 - AR runoff, ME, ND, NV, SC, VA) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:10:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2012 Non-Presidential Primaries Thread (6/12 - AR runoff, ME, ND, NV, SC, VA) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012 Non-Presidential Primaries Thread (6/12 - AR runoff, ME, ND, NV, SC, VA)  (Read 84835 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 15, 2012, 11:44:49 AM »

Barron is a scary guy, and this is coming from a lapsed Jew who is about as anti-Israel as can be. Jeffries on the other hand is one of my favorite candidates this year. That was a really douchey move by Ed Towns to endorse Barron.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 09:52:15 PM »

I'm a little vague on exactly how this works so a poster more familiar with NY is welcome to correct me if this is wrong, but my understanding is that Hakeem Jeffries already has the Working Families line and could thus continue a general election campaign in the event of a primary loss to Barron.

That's correct. He could and probably would still be on the ballot, albeit not with a (D) next to his name.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies