Clinton: $5,000 for every U.S. baby (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 03:44:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Clinton: $5,000 for every U.S. baby (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton: $5,000 for every U.S. baby  (Read 7776 times)
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« on: November 03, 2007, 03:07:25 PM »

Why are so many people here supporting Eugenics and Population control? Seriously. What you are suggesting is a form of class warfare and you should be ashamed. The Nazis were for something almost exactly the same except more radical. They wanted the poor to be sterilized , as the were untermenshen.
My parents are the brightest on Earth and I perform great in school, and am one of the smartest kids, in a difficult Charter school. I am proof that it doesn't matter how stupid people are, they can still have smart or really smart kids. Even your twisted theories on life were true, it would still be so cruel and unjust to make people not reproduce, just because they had the bad luck to be born without smarts
And I thought the Eugenics was gone in America. You suck Abraham and LadyJane and you probably should join a Fascist or Neo-Nazi party as that is where you belong.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 06:22:21 PM »

Why are so many people here supporting Eugenics and Population control? Seriously. What you are suggesting is a form of class warfare and you should be ashamed. The Nazis were for something almost exactly the same except more radical. They wanted the poor to be sterilized , as the were untermenshen.
My parents are the brightest on Earth and I perform great in school, and am one of the smartest kids, in a difficult Charter school. I am proof that it doesn't matter how stupid people are, they can still have smart or really smart kids. Even your twisted theories on life were true, it would still be so cruel and unjust to make people not reproduce, just because they had the bad luck to be born without smarts
And I thought the Eugenics was gone in America. You suck Abraham and LadyJane and you probably should join a Fascist or Neo-Nazi party as that is where you belong.

How is paying people to not have kids the same as forcible sterilization? Also I don't see any parallels between allowing voluntary sterilization, abortion, contraception and the nazi's extermination of undermenschen so I'm lost here. Also reported for calling me a nazi.

Never mind. I am just saying that even though there is a huge line between paying people to be sterilized, and by killing off the untermenshen, you still seem to want all stupid people to be essentially wiped out, for money.
Oh yeah and I never called you a Nazi, I said that you believed in a form of Eugenics, which the Nazis supported.
I am sorry if this came off as harsh but I really, really hate anything relating to the government interfering in family life, even if it just an incentive.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies