Politico: Christie's last big move could be filling Menendez's seat (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:52:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Politico: Christie's last big move could be filling Menendez's seat (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Politico: Christie's last big move could be filling Menendez's seat  (Read 5364 times)
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: July 21, 2017, 02:12:39 PM »

We are under the assumption that Menendez gets convicted. That's an unwise assumption.

Unlike people from his own party, I'm sticking with Fighting Bob til the very end.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 05:11:16 PM »

We are under the assumption that Menendez gets convicted. That's an unwise assumption.

Unlike people from his own party, I'm sticking with Fighting Bob til the very end.

Why you want to stick with Bob?

Senator Menendez has been a refreshing and strong voice for a strong national defense. He is one of the few Senate Democrats I trust to lead on foreign affairs and national security issues.

He has really stepped up to the plate after Joe Lieberman retired in 2012. The current voice of Scoop Jackson Liberalism.

Sen. Menendez has been a strong supporter of American allies, such as Israel, and has been a voice of moral clarity for the people of Cuba and Venezuela by joining them in vehemently opposing their abusive governments.

I almost always back hawkish democrats.

For example, I am a lifelong supporter of Chuck Schumer, Joe Lieberman and Ben Cardin. I also support people like Albio Sires, Josh Gottheimer, Eliot Engel, Ted Deutsch, Grace Napoiltano and others in the House who share a similar worldview on foreign affairs.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies