Between Dream and Reality: A Senate Campaign (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:07:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Between Dream and Reality: A Senate Campaign (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Between Dream and Reality: A Senate Campaign  (Read 1886 times)
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 06, 2012, 01:28:24 PM »

What do you mean?  If you mean in terms of the NE Senate election, you are currently my only opponent.  The At-large Senate elections won't be until August.

I will probably be absent a lot and only turn up to vote on some select bits of legislation.

Yankee would love this. Tongue

Yeah.. that single line has doomed any chance of me even giving him a preference, as it should Tongue
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 04:43:47 PM »

Tweedism is blatant egoism and entirely masturbatory. You and the rest of the "vanguard" could prove otherwise

this I find borderline offensive - Tweedism is, yes, egoistic on my part (and, in my last video, I defend that - why shouldn't I be allowed to have fun?  why play a game if it can't be fun?), but someone as intelligent as Belgian would not be attracted to it if it were substance free.  it is clear to anyone who pays any attention that I share a deep emotional connection with this place and its fate (and even Napoleon implicitly concedes this, only offering the vague 'it wouldn't work' as an excuse for resting on the old statal, anti-behavioral laurels.)

You certainly should have fun.  FTR, I actually enjoy the fact that you're making it interesting by running, I just won't vote for you Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies