New Hampshire 2018: The Bloody First (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:06:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  New Hampshire 2018: The Bloody First (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Hampshire 2018: The Bloody First  (Read 6389 times)
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« on: September 09, 2018, 09:55:56 AM »

We have more clarification on Sullivan's statement.

She didn't vote. Not for Clinton or Sanders or any of the Unidentified Men. She just stayed home.

Disgusting. That alone should disqualify her, honestly.
It gets worse.

Not only did she not vote in the 2016 primary, she hasn't voted in a midterm since 2006. She stayed home in 2010 and 2014, when she was living in Massachusetts.

Not only can she be partially blamed for GOP control of the governor's mansion, but it begs the question on whether she voted in 2009. If she didn't, the irony is absolutely rich. Her not voting helped indirectly lay the carpet to Scott Brown's failed carpetbagging bid, which is what is causing many Democrats to riot against her.

I thought this was some odd Old Atlas civic duty thing. The DC primary was the last primary. I could at least understand if she didn't vote in the last primary of the cycle, when the race was all but decided. But this... this is worse than I ever could have imagined. Maura Sullivan pissed the governor's mansion away because she couldn't get off her ass and vote, and she may have pissed away the supermajority too. And she expects us to vote for her after she couldn't be bothered to vote for us or the party?

Get the finks out of here.

Yikes!!! When I google this, I can find articles about her not voting in the 2016 presidential primary, but not about 2014/2012. What is the earlier statement and where are you getting that from?

Anyway, if that is so, that is just a terrible look. Not exactly the most plausible thing to do to ask people to vote for you in a midterm when you cannot even be bothered to vote in midterms yourself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies