Breaking: AP on Clinton emails (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:40:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Breaking: AP on Clinton emails (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Breaking: AP on Clinton emails  (Read 4157 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: January 29, 2016, 03:15:31 PM »
« edited: January 29, 2016, 03:17:15 PM by Torie »

Here is some more buzz about the pace of the email investigation, and who is hearing what from the grapevine from Morning Joe on MSNBC. Mark Halperin says the next step is an FBI interview of Hillary. Cookie Roberts says if an indictment were to happen it would have already happened, and if its pending, why is Obama having a love-in with Hillary? The ying and the yang. There are a lot of moving wheels in this crazed campaign. It tends to give one vertigo.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 03:19:49 PM »
« Edited: January 29, 2016, 03:21:34 PM by Torie »

Here is some more buzz about the pace of the email investigation, and who is hearing what from the grapevine from Morning Joe on MSNBC. Mark Halperin says the next step is an FBI interview of Hillary. Cookie Roberts says if an indictment were to happen it would have already happened, and if its pending, why is Obama having a love-in with Hillary? The ying and the yang. There are a lot of moving wheels in this crazed campaign. It tends to give one vertigo.

Torie, would you vote for TRUMP in a TRUMP - Sanders election?

Bloomberg honey. Why torture oneself as to whom is more unfit of the unfit, when there is an exit door? Just avail oneself of the door!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 03:36:54 PM »

Lol, more breathless misleading reporting from the virulently anti-Clinton media: https://twitter.com/danmericacnn/status/693164896070946816

How are you going to vote Lief in November when the race is Sanders v Rubio, assuming Bloomberg does not run?  Your dreams are not coming true this year, despite your nice run to date. Now, it's all going to start falling apart! I feel your pain already.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 03:52:03 PM »

It comes down to whether the FBI recommends an indictment Virginia. That is what all the buzz is about. It comes down to the technical legalities.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 04:16:36 PM »

Did anyone consider the possibility that nothing will come of this? Every damn week we hear that an indictment is coming, yet nothing happens. Basically, the same thing gets repeated every week about the emails and there is nothing new. What exactly is new here?

The ongoing investigation seemingly coming to a head, the number of FBI agents involved that came out (something like 130), the buzz from the White House and FBI agents speaking off the record, and the hyper secret nature of some of the emails that has now come to light, are all rather "new." Sure, it may end up being "nothing" from an indictment, or recommended indictment, standpoint, but it is a Sword of Damocles hanging over Hillary. Whether or not it drops or not, remains to be seen, but the Pubs seem to think the FBI director is free of politics, and will call it as he sees it, damn the politics, so one way or the other, it should end up, with Justice being done, and that is a good thing.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 04:21:51 PM »

The ongoing investigation seemingly coming to a head

I'm curious - Could Obama theoretically retroactively declassify documents as to absolve her (or reclassify in a way that also helps)?

He won't do that, even if tempted. Some really cannot be released. And his doing that, to avoid her otherwise being indicted, would destroy his reputation, and not save Hillary from political oblivion, even if it saves her from indictment. Heck, he could pardon her for that matter. That won't save Hillary politically either.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 04:25:24 PM »

Did anyone consider the possibility that nothing will come of this? Every damn week we hear that an indictment is coming, yet nothing happens. Basically, the same thing gets repeated every week about the emails and there is nothing new. What exactly is new here?

The ongoing investigation seemingly coming to a head, the number of FBI agents involved that came out (something like 130), the buzz from the White House and FBI agents speaking off the record, and the hyper secret nature of some of the emails that has now come to light, are all rather "new." Sure, it may end up being "nothing" from an indictment, or recommended indictment, standpoint, but it is a Sword of Damocles hanging over Hillary. Whether or not it drops or not, remains to be seen, but the Pubs seem to think the FBI director is free of politics, and will call it as he sees it, damn the politics, so one way or the other, it should end up, with Justice being done, and that is a good thing.

Or if push comes to shove you can go back to hoping she drops dead like that tabloid said, right?

Now you're trolling. I never posted any such thing. I never posted that I thought she was sick. I put up a tabloid article. But then you already knew that. You are just trying to get a rise out of me - and succeeded. Congratulations.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 04:36:48 PM »

Or if push comes to shove you can go back to hoping she drops dead like that tabloid said, right?

Now you're trolling. I never posted any such thing. I never posted that I thought she was sick. I put up a tabloid article. But then you already knew that. You are just trying to get a rise out of me - and succeeded. Congratulations.

Generally, we don't see posters on here posting tabloid articles, because this isn't a tabloid board. I was being somewhat sarcastic, but you took it really hard it seems.

It was insulting I think. I actually take the National Enquirer rather seriously myself. They have a large legal staff. They are not like the other tabloids. But that does not mean that Hillary is sick. In fact, the article itself didn't flat out claim that. Just because I post something that some source puts up, does not mean that I necessarily either believe it, or agree with it.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 05:05:55 PM »

Lol, more breathless misleading reporting from the virulently anti-Clinton media: https://twitter.com/danmericacnn/status/693164896070946816

How are you going to vote Lief in November when the race is Sanders v Rubio, assuming Bloomberg does not run?  Your dreams are not coming true this year, despite your nice run to date. Now, it's all going to start falling apart! I feel your pain already.

Lol Torie I'll wait for you to correctly prognosticate a single thing this entire election cycle before I start worrying about your latest nonsense, thanks.

Fair enough. Smiley I have sucked. Put up your Iowa predictions on that thread. Maybe I will get it right this time, and you will suck wind, assuming you still have Trump up there still on a pedestal.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2016, 05:30:19 PM »

Lot of sexism in this thread. Let's hope our incompetent mods do something about it.

Pathetic. I am tempted to suggest that you report what you think is inappropriate, but then given that this Board generates so many frivolous reports, I don't want to do that to the Moderators of this Board.  Yes, I don't like the "b" word, but I was reminded that it is not a naughty word for purposes of this site.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies