Ocasio-Cortez and Sanders stumps in Kansas for progressive House candidates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:16:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Ocasio-Cortez and Sanders stumps in Kansas for progressive House candidates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez and Sanders stumps in Kansas for progressive House candidates  (Read 2557 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 23, 2018, 10:40:41 PM »

EDIT: Patrick Murphy (yes, that one) has apparently endorsed Welder, which seems very un-Murphy-like. So have Jason Kander, Jamie Raskin, Mark Pocan, Bruce Braley and former KS Dems chair Lee Kinch. Weird establishment/progressive insurgent crossover support here.

It's almost as if the narrative of fight-to-the-death conflict between the Establishment and the Progressive wing is (and has been) massively overblown.

For the record, as someone who isn't particularly fond of candidates who willingly identify themselves as Berniecrats, I have no problem with AOC and Sanders stumping nationwide for Progressive candidates. I'm skeptical it will pay off in this district but it's in their strategic interest and I applaud them for it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies