NH - UNH: 65% of Republicans want Trump to run in 2024 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:57:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  NH - UNH: 65% of Republicans want Trump to run in 2024 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH - UNH: 65% of Republicans want Trump to run in 2024  (Read 1506 times)
jbander
Rookie
United States
« on: March 16, 2021, 03:32:29 PM »

Those who identify as Republican as opposed to the smaller group of voters registered as Republican.

November 19-23
781 adults

65% want Trump to run in '24
27% do not
7% don't know/not sure

Among 533 registered Republicans:

73% want Trump to run in '24
22% do not
5% don't know/not sure
[/quote]
I don't get it, they must think he can destroy our democracy and force himself in as a dictator and that seem just dandy with them. It seems a problem that they look on our republic as something to destroy, even if it means they will gain or stay in power. Do these people think he won't send out his killers and army of haters again to do his bidding, He got them more then willing to kill Pence. It could be any one at all that he put the death sentence on for not doing what he says. Tell me that isn't a dictator. So our country is that hate driven, that they are willing to destroy it. I don't get it. There isn't any patriots left in the right. They seem to be powered by the haters in their group. They look like traitors to me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies