BREAKING: After review of e-mails FBI doesn't change decision on Hillary
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:04:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  BREAKING: After review of e-mails FBI doesn't change decision on Hillary
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
Author Topic: BREAKING: After review of e-mails FBI doesn't change decision on Hillary  (Read 7027 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2016, 06:58:49 PM »

No you didn't. You were in panic and calling him a Russian, an underminer, a criminal, a hack, and so forth. You aren't seriously changing your mind because he all of the sudden is on your side?
dspNY
United States

« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2016, 07:01:58 PM »

No you didn't. You were in panic and calling him a Russian, an underminer, a criminal, a hack, and so forth. You aren't seriously changing your mind because he all of the sudden is on your side?

No, Comey should still be sacked because he violated DOJ and FBI protocol by undermining one of the two candidates within 2 months of the election over practically nothing. Comey thought that rogue agents in the FBI would leak something so he tried to cover his ass by writing that letter to Congress when it was unnecessary. He apparently had little to no institutional control as FBI leader and should go.

The basic rule in investigations is "we will not comment on an ongoing investigation." Comey didn't have to put the country and world through all this crap
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2016, 07:03:19 PM »

Even noted perspirator of the canine variety Chris Matthews is talking about how good this is for Clinton.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2016, 07:04:04 PM »

I, for one, am shocked. This was obviously such a worthwhile investigation so I'm glad Comey made sure to announce to Congress that he was starting it.

This was never political on Comey's part, but the timing of this could not be worse.  I think this costs Trump the election.

A Trump supporter complaining about the timing of an FBI announcement, LOL

If DJT wins, no president has had a harder way to victory than he.

Billions of dollars in free advertising to the point where he basically never had to run TV spots or run a real campaign in the primary definitely made it hard for Trump, I agree.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2016, 07:04:41 PM »

I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, I'm glad the review was conducted as quickly as possible. But going public with the finding of emails was a horrible move. Comey remains a hack fraud, in the company of Dick Morris, Rick Wilson, and the Stein/Baraka ticket.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2016, 07:07:05 PM »

I, for one, am shocked. This was obviously such a worthwhile investigation so I'm glad Comey made sure to announce to Congress that he was starting it.

This was never political on Comey's part, but the timing of this could not be worse.  I think this costs Trump the election.

Billions of dollars in free advertising to the point where he basically never had to run TV spots or run a real campaign in the primary definitely made it hard for Trump, I agree.
The same TV channels which demonized his every move all the while broadcasting his entire rallies? The media which acted like a cancer on his campaign? The parasitic press that fed off him all the while killing him and leaving Hillary Clinton unchallenged despite a thirty year career of deceit and grift? Sure about that?

Hey man, I'm glad you hate the press do. Next time you see them in a booth at a rally, give them the universal gesture and let them know just how much the remaining 99% of the country feels about them and their conduct this election. Who knows, maybe it'll bring us closer together as a country.
jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -5.39

« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2016, 07:09:26 PM »

US dollar index adjusted value of MXN (Mexican Peso) is up 2.2% from when the latest FBI announcement is made.  Of course it is still 1% down from when the FBI news came out 9 days ago.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2016, 07:15:51 PM »

The same TV channels which demonized his every move all the while broadcasting his entire rallies? The media which acted like a cancer on his campaign? The parasitic press that fed off him all the while killing him and leaving Hillary Clinton unchallenged despite a thirty year career of deceit and grift? Sure about that?

Hey man, I'm glad you hate the press do. Next time you see them in a booth at a rally, give them the universal gesture and let them know just how much the remaining 99% of the country feels about them and their conduct this election. Who knows, maybe it'll bring us closer together as a country.

I don't know where I said I hated the press. Just pointing out the fact that Trump doesn't get where he is if not for the omnipresent media coverage. I heard someone characterize Trump's relationship with the media as "living by the sword and dying by the sword". If Trump had run a serious campaign instead of a circus sideshow, he wouldn't have gotten all that free media in the primary, but then if he had managed to get the nomination by winning people over on the issues, he wouldn't have alienated too many people to win in the general in the process. He has no one to blame but himself.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2016, 07:16:06 PM »

((())), right? Cheesy
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2016, 08:43:05 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://twitter.com/nancycordes/status/795376225959211008?lang=de
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2016, 08:45:02 PM »

She is truly made out of steel.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2016, 08:46:53 PM »

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2016, 08:47:49 PM »

I've said this before... I get people dislike her and some of her views (fairly or unfairly), but one of my favourite parts of the HIDEOUS campaign was seeing more people see Hillary the way I do.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2016, 08:47:56 PM »

All I've ever said about Comey in the last couple weeks was that the letter he sent to Chaffetz was too vague. But yeah, strawman all you want. Some Dems engage in conspiracy theory; I am not one of them.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2016, 08:51:01 PM »

I've said this before... I get people dislike her and some of her views (fairly or unfairly), but one of my favourite parts of the HIDEOUS campaign was seeing more people see Hillary the way I do.

I'd say my opinion of her has changed a lot. I said some stuff in the past when I was supporting Bernie that I'd probably take back, a lot of which was probably somewhat unfair to her. I don't like that it took her opponent being Trump for me to see that, but I'm there now.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2016, 08:54:13 PM »

as an european social democrat ofc my views on most domestic issues were closer to bernie than HRC but on foreign policy i trust her absolutely and i knew ...as silly as this sounds...she in fact IS more electable. (still can't get my head around biden.....it's a shame but dems lacked a lot regarding high-quality candidates cause of all the midterm blowouts.)

HRC is absolutely cold as steel and can't be shaken and is acting  as information-based and rational as possible...i can respect that.

and once again: kudos for bernie - best loser i have seen in years.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2016, 08:56:39 PM »

All I've ever said about Comey in the last couple weeks was that the letter he sent to Chaffetz was too vague. But yeah, strawman all you want. Some Dems engage in conspiracy theory; I am not one of them.
Some, really? You are sure it is the best word to described share of conspiracy-loving Dems? Roll Eyes
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2016, 08:57:28 PM »

THe Democrats on this board give me whiplash!  They can't stick to a coherent narrative for more than a week.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2016, 08:59:03 PM »

The Democrats Trumpists on this board give me whiplash!  They can't stick to a coherent narrative for more than a week.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2016, 09:00:39 PM »

THe Democrats on this board give me whiplash!  They can't stick to a coherent narrative for more than a week.

excuse me for not being part of a higher borg-intelligence which creates my talking points for higher convenience. Wink
Wade McDaniel
Rookie
United States

« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2016, 10:13:31 PM »

Does anyone here believe the FBI was able to read 650,000 e-mails in one week? 
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #171 on: November 06, 2016, 10:15:32 PM »

‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2016, 10:15:42 PM »

No, but they were able to analyze them and find gobs of duplicates.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #173 on: November 06, 2016, 10:17:16 PM »
« Edited: November 06, 2016, 10:19:32 PM by Fmr President & Senator Polnut »

Lol, the FBI has software that can scan them and pull out the relevant emails.

Just stop it. Seriously.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2016, 10:17:27 PM »

If you had read the report, they only analyzed and verified the e-mails pertaining to HRC during her SoS tenure, so the total was way below 650k.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies