Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:42:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die...  (Read 13757 times)
Trapsy

« on: August 23, 2016, 10:49:27 AM »

I've never heard of Alt-Right. I think it's laughable that Hillary wants to go down this road though. The woman who has had racial slurs attributed to her. A person whose husband basically said that Barack Obama wouldn't be "carrying their bags" a year ago.

This will feed into her base. That's about it. This Trump is a racist meme is tired.

Just don't cry when Trump hits back even harder. Racist Hillary Clinton has plenty of baggage herself.

I am glad to see your candidate make a public appearance though. Even if it's to spew moonbattery.

I remember when Lincoln and Eisenhower, pushed conspiracies theories on their opponent, Donald Trump is the fabric of the conservative moment. The left is trying to smear a covet hero Steve Bannon in the conservative movement.
Trapsy

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 01:53:28 PM »

Response from David Duke.
Trapsy

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 02:23:37 PM »

I hate Hillary's "serious and stern" voice that she uses in speeches like this. It comes off as condescending and fraudulent, and undecideds watching this, while likely agreeing with her that Trump does have a serious issue with Alt-right support, will see her for what she is as well.

She's not a good talker but she's performing better than her convention speech IMO.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies