Pope, Anglican, Presbyterian leaders denounce anti-gay laws (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:53:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Pope, Anglican, Presbyterian leaders denounce anti-gay laws (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pope, Anglican, Presbyterian leaders denounce anti-gay laws  (Read 834 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Atlas Superstar

« on: March 18, 2023, 10:17:10 PM »

Which leads me to my final point: it’s no revelation that a lot of women in professional-managerial roles and the broader college-educated segment are not exactly enamored of conservative religious views regarding sexuality, abortion, and the role of women more broadly. Perhaps it’s also no surprise that these women would be less receptive on average to religion in general, or at the very least don’t feel that they should regularly attend worship services or actively belong to any particular religion.

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever seen a survey with a gender breakdown of mainline-to-none drifters. I'd be interested, although as I keep saying I'm not entirely convinced there's a complete correspondence between degree of "liberalism" in a political sense and likelihood of taking that trajectory anyway.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies