Why are Democrats seriously considering the reconciliation option? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:37:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Why are Democrats seriously considering the reconciliation option? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which of the following plays the biggest role in why Democrats are seriously considering the reconciliation option?
They generally want to see a health care reform bill passed, even if that means massive defeats in November (R)

They generally want to see a health care reform bill passed, even if that means massive defeats in November (D)

They generally want to see a health care reform bill passed, even if that means massive defeats in November (I/O)

They feel that they will be able to use the passage of a health care reform bill as a successful campaign tool in November (R)

They feel that they will be able to use the passage of a health care reform bill as a successful campaign tool in November (D)

They feel that they will be able to use the passage of a health care reform bill as a successful campaign tool in November (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: Why are Democrats seriously considering the reconciliation option?  (Read 1807 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: March 01, 2010, 02:30:09 PM »

Curious what you think.  If it could cost them the election in November, are they doing it because they sincerely care, or is this a political hail marry to save them in November?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 10:24:21 AM »

I recently saw the poll that said that some 52% or so of Americans oppose reconciliation.  Come on....how many people out there have ever heard of this.   This is America folks, people really do get into fights over which is best....Chevy or Ford......you know, important stuff like that.  Who ever heard of recon sill e a tion.  I have actually been around people who have long conversations about the roadkill they saw.  Acadamia is sooooooo out of touch.

Who did the poll?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies