Clinton: I'm very experienced with men who go 'off the reservation' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:01:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton: I'm very experienced with men who go 'off the reservation' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton: I'm very experienced with men who go 'off the reservation'  (Read 2748 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: April 29, 2016, 04:51:42 PM »

She implied Bernie was sexist. Her campaign implied Bernie's supporters were sexist. Statements like these are going to help Bernie or Bust.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 04:57:14 PM »

I find it funny when white teenage males on the internet think they know how sexism will resonate with middle aged women.

Lots of middle aged women were upset about the BernieBro insult that implies that people like them didn't support Bernie.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 01:35:25 AM »

Hillary has no policy; this kind of stuff - appeals to emotion - is all she has.

This was probably the worst.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/bernie-sanders-kirsten-gillibrand-off-message-222070

And then Hillary went to Pennsylvania to talk up the 2nd amendment. Joke campaign.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 04:08:06 PM »

Am I the one only who saw this quote immediately thought of... you know, that kind of reservation? Before I saw the full quote, I thought she was referring to how much experience she has with Native American men...

Native American men aren't exactly her best demographic.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 06:54:51 PM »

Am I the one only who saw this quote immediately thought of... you know, that kind of reservation? Before I saw the full quote, I thought she was referring to how much experience she has with Native American men...

Native American men aren't exactly her best demographic.

I guess you can back that assertion with evidence like you usually do.
Not.

Hillary failed viability in Alaska's 40th House district. Not a good showing for her.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies