H. E. A. R. T. - Tracking the December 2011 Senate Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:47:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  H. E. A. R. T. - Tracking the December 2011 Senate Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: H. E. A. R. T. - Tracking the December 2011 Senate Election  (Read 18068 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: July 16, 2011, 01:24:27 AM »

Interesting how i always get far more love from the right than the left.

And you didn't even preference the JCP candidate. What's your point?
ummm Because the JCP felt the need to run a candidate against me?
You guys keep saying you want to cooperate with the UDL but that only seems to apply when you get all of the benefits.

I encouraged Bgwah to try to find a candidate to run under the JCP moniker because there was absolutely no communication from the UDL asking for our endorsement or vote.

The UDL is not entitled to any JCP votes, just as we are not entitled to yours.

But that doesn't matter.  You, Texasgurl, along with several others in the UDL, simply hate Bgwah and the JCP.  It doesn't matter what kind of cooperation there is... you'll never step beyond this personal distaste.  I 2nd preferenced you because I like you and your political stances are generally in line with my own.  But honestly, you're not around very often and I still get this feeling that, if elected, you won't take the senate job seriously at all.  Sure, the game is for fun... but in order for a game to be fun, you have to follow the rules and be committed.  I don't doubt you can do that, but you've said yourself that you think things are too serious.

It seems to me that most of the people that admittedly wanted cooperation with the JCP have since given up on the UDL, so most people left are those who would never cooperate with us anyway (Xahar, ilikeverin, you to name a few).  Xahar has made it clear that he wants the UDL to supplant the JCP and views working with the JCP very negatively.  With that kind of attitude, it makes me hesitant to support UDL candidates.

I hope you prove me wrong.  I think you'd make a fine addition to the senate... and I would gladly have worked to get you more JCP votes... but we need communication.  If there is no communication, you should assume we're going to field our own candidate and throw our support behind that person.  I don't think that's an unfair or uncooperative thing to do.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 10:27:30 PM »

the at-large elections just follow such a predictable pattern anymore.

OMG THAT IS SO COOL THAT YOU CAN USE "ANYMORE" THERE I DIDN'T THINK ANY HUMANS ACTUALLY COULD

R U BEING MEAN 2 ME? Sad

NO THIS IS ACTUAL EXCITEMENT I'M A LINGUIST REMEMBER I THINK DIALECTS ARE PRETTY COOL AND SO I WAS ACTUALLY EXCITED Smiley
More likely you really did get excited by something having to do with linguistics and spit milk all over your caps lock key Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies