Americans: Have you thanked a frenchman today? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 01:16:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Americans: Have you thanked a frenchman today? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Americans: Have you thanked a frenchman today?  (Read 25187 times)
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

« on: October 13, 2005, 11:20:18 PM »

The French, an arrogant, insulting, smelly, perverse, cheese eating, swarmy, conniving, sawed-off, beret wearing, surrendering people who make love with their faces and post too much on message boards.

Oh, okay, you're welcome!  ;-)

Hi, you ignorant, lavish, slutty, pedophilic, incestuous, BIG-MAC-eating, fradulent, ARROGANT, gullible, xenophobic person who likes to pork people in the cornhole and disrespect anyone else outside of your country.

How'd you like that? The French sure don't like what you said to them!
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 09:02:02 PM »

The French, an arrogant, insulting, smelly, perverse, cheese eating, swarmy, conniving, sawed-off, beret wearing, surrendering people who make love with their faces and post too much on message boards.

Oh, okay, you're welcome!  ;-)

Hi, you ignorant, lavish, slutty, pedophilic, incestuous, BIG-MAC-eating, fradulent, ARROGANT, gullible, xenophobic person who likes to pork people in the cornhole and disrespect anyone else outside of your country.

How'd you like that? The French sure don't like what you said to them!

Well, at least one person of French ethnic extraction finds it and your reaction, hilarious.  My maternal grandfather was born outside of Marseilles and my maternal grandmother's parents were from around Paris.   The "you're welcome" at the end should have been a dead give away.  :-)

BTW: It is "La Big Mac."

But can you speak thorough French? Were you born in France?
OOOOOH!
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 09:48:40 PM »

as I recall, the McDonald's sandwich marketed as "The Big Mac" in english-speaking countries is marketed as "Le Royale" in french-speaking countries.
JJ is right. it IS "la BigMac" in Mexico.
But we also have different kinds of MickeyD burgers you don't see in the US (i.e. McTrio, McNifica, McLoca, etc)
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 09:54:30 PM »

as I recall, the McDonald's sandwich marketed as "The Big Mac" in english-speaking countries is marketed as "Le Royale" in french-speaking countries.

That would be the Quarter pounder- they got they f'ing metric system there.

ah, yeah, it's the QP that's a "Royale"    oops.  Smiley

and KFC is called PFK too.  Like that in guatemala too.  PFK.

In Mexico it's still KFC! Guatemala is more conservative than Mexico. But Mexico is MUCH less americanized than Japan.
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 12:27:27 PM »

Wow, I didn't know.  I've only been down there once years ago, in the Yucatan.  I was thinking about making a trip to Jalapa or somewhere like that.  Think I'd find anything that would interest me, if you know what I mean? Wink

Don't go fornicate young Mexican cgildren lioke you do with the poor little asians in Thailand.
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 01:11:34 AM »

JJ is right. it IS "la BigMac" in Mexico.
But we also have different kinds of MickeyD burgers you don't see in the US (i.e. McTrio, McNifica, McLoca, etc)

Those are the kinds with rat meat, correct?

correct! At least they're not as fattening as the ones you have that have aborted baby meat.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies