Gov. Haley: "It's time to move the [CSA] flag from the Capitol grounds" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:14:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Gov. Haley: "It's time to move the [CSA] flag from the Capitol grounds" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gov. Haley: "It's time to move the [CSA] flag from the Capitol grounds"  (Read 2669 times)
CountryClassSF

« on: June 23, 2015, 11:34:29 AM »

Sellout.

I think the people's voice in that state should take precedence over RINO Haley's national ambitions and desire to appease a hostile liberal press.

https://twitter.com/pollreport/status/613042957600448512

Now up to SC residents to call state legislators.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 01:50:59 PM »

I don't really have a pro or anti position when it comes to the confederate battle flag. I do have an opinion about kneejerk reactions against the left's latest media generated outrage.

They can't atleast wait until the victims are buried and given a proper service before they start with the politicization.  It's extremely upsetting.  And it's more upsetting to see Republicans play into it.

The confederate flag wasn't flying in Baltimore or Chicago.  And yet the violence continues and escalates there, while Charleston mourns in racial unity in a way that should inspire the nation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies