ATTENTION EVERYBODY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:34:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ATTENTION EVERYBODY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ATTENTION EVERYBODY  (Read 1316 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: February 27, 2015, 04:22:44 PM »

I have been asked by a certain politician to create an event in which allies of another certain politicians were to be caught "red handed" cooperating with terrorists.

This time, I will not reveal names, but I must state that I will not abuse my powers to create events to aid anyone's political agenda, especially in such a dirty way. The office of Game Moderator must and will be impartial, above any partisan and personal tricks.

I hope it's clear.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 05:20:29 PM »

What happened to your office thread? Also, thank-you for your impartiality.

Huh? It's still there.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 05:21:53 PM »

I can assure you, Adam, it was not evil Lumine Wink
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 07:45:13 PM »

Maybe I shouldn't have posted this, since a lot of folks are going to wonder who and who... But I wanted to give a clear indication that I'm not going to go along those lines and next time (hopefully, there will be no next time), I won't keep confidence.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 08:11:04 PM »

This is sad to see how some people can try to use a such disgusting way in order to sink their opponent.
Fortunately, we have an impartial Game Moderator. Smiley
It would be great if you could give us some names. But I would understand if you decide not to reveal anything.

The identity of the offender should be

Since I've received a PM about this post, I may as well clarify my meaning to everyone: JoMCar is the only non-banned poster whose past behavior is the right combination of conniving and dim-witted that I'd believe that he'd do anything like this. I took his post in this thread as a direct response to Kalwejt and assumed that there wasn't anything left to be revealed. (Unless you're asking which of his half dozen personas is culpable, but I doubt that anyone can answer that question.)

There is something else to be revealed, and that's the real conspirator, cause it wasn't me.

Mr. Game Moderator, I won't ask you to reveal any names, but I humbly ask you to clean my name on this.

I say only one thing, the matter dealt with politicians, by which I meant officeholders.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies